Monday, February 13, 2006

Next Episode

Episode 3 will be coming out not this Wednesday but next Wednesday. From here on out, the Podcasts will usually be released on a biweekly (or in more Graffinesque terminology, fortnightly) basis. This will give me more time to get content into the episodes and more time for you guys to submit your comments.

I also think that I am having trouble with the feed for some locations. I know that the Podcast Alley feed doesn't seem to be updating, so I have to investigate that.

Remember, please send me comments on what your favorite Bad Religion song or songs are.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, great work, but the sound in Billy - Live In 1993 was too poor to be listened.

But, I enjoyed the rest!

My favorite BR song is 21 century digital boy.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is pretty awsome. You're god man.... the sound quality can definately be improved a bit but its still really great. I shouldnt be complaining due to the fact that I have absolutely no knowhow on how to do this sort of thing... hah. Well I love what you're doing man.


My favorite song by Bad Religion is by far Epiphany off Process of Belief but I'm not too sure if I can still say that after finally hearing a few songs off Into the Unknown off your show.... That is like nothing I've ever heard. I love what I've heard off it tho.



Thanks a billion times over,
Mike S. from Wisconsin

11:49 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for the comments guys.

I try to play higher quality songs on the show, but sadly there are no other versions of Billy in circulation.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any live versions or just the normal version of You Don't Belong? That's by far my favorite Bad Religion song. No matter how many times I listen to it, it never gets old. Yea well, the important thing is that you keep this podcast going. This is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Keep up the good work!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry, I don't think they ever played that one live. But if I do ever find a version of it, I'll make sure to play it on the podcast.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home