Friday, February 03, 2006

Too Hot For iTunes

Well, iTunes sent me a section rejection letter about the podcast. I guess they're not too keen on having bands on their Music Store on freely available podcasts. I'm going to try to get in contact with someone from the band to see if they would be willing to grant me official permission to do such a show, so that may resolve it.

In the mean time, you can still manually add the podcast to iTunes. It will act exactly like a normal podcast subscription, you just need to set up slightly differently:

Open up iTunes and then click on Podcasts in the left menu.
Go to Advanced in the menu bar and then click on Add Podcast Subscription.
Type: http://www.doc-ent.com/brp/britunespodcast.xml into the text box that comes up.
Hit OK.

You will now be subscribed to the podcast through iTunes.

In the meantime, I'll try to get the podcast on some other podcast listing sites soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home