Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Episode 1 Now Up!

I have finished Episode 1 of the Bad Religion Podcast. You can find the link here. You can subscribe to the RSS feed here and you can also subscribe soon on iTunes, Yahoo Podcasts and several other podcasting sites.

The first episode features the following songs:
Fuck Armagedeon: This Is Hell - Live At the Tuxedo Junction in 1996
Losing Generation - From the album Into the Unknown
Beyond Electric Dreams - Live In 2004
Runnin' Fast - Solo song by Greg Graffin
Tom Dooley - Solo song by Greg Graffin
Tested - Live at Coney Island High in 1997

The episode also features an Interview from the late 1990's when the band was on the Warped Tour before releasing The New America.

In addition, there is also a small section about the early solo career of Greg Graffin, although this will be expanded on in future episodes.

I also share my first experience with Bad Religion and I encourage anyone listening to share theirs. Simply post a comment to this post, or send an e-mail to brpodcast@gmail.com with an attached audio file (preferably MP3) and I will make sure to play it in the next episode.

The next episode will be out two weeks from today (Wednesday February 15th). However, expect some news posts on this site in the meantime.

-Ikillkenny

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the German cover song

Can you upload that CD on the BR sharing club?

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Whoops, I forgot to mention that here (I think I did put it in the RSS feed though). The band's name is Generator, the album is Punch Rock Songs and the song played is Modern Man.

I'll try to put it on a sharing club account soon.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home