Thursday, August 31, 2006

Episode 13 - Mike Is Dead

In this (link fixed) exciting episode we find out why there hasn't been a podcast in so long. I also play Live Again, live from Graffin's solo show in Big Sur in August and the entire San Francisco Graffin Solo Show from July (thanks to Steve and Lu for that one). This episode also marks the start of my smear campaign against the Cold as the Clay "podcast".

Also, for those of you interested in playing the computer game I've been working on, head on over to Doc Entertainment and click on the link on the news page to Destination: Centauri Online.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you 19 now and youve been writing games since 96 that means you could write origrams since you were 9 is this true?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Well, I'm actually 20 now. But yeah, I was writing programs since I was around 9 or 10 (roughly 3rd or 4th grade).

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great intro of this episode. :-P

Also, I've been messing around with the game a bit, and its pretty good.

If the person that recorded the Greg Graffin show in this episode happens to read this, the quality of it is pretty good, you could actually hear and understand Greg.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, In the blog post for this podcaset episode the link is to .mpg instead of .mp3, so you should fix that.
~Torbar

9:42 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Whoops, I had changed that in thebrpage link but I guess not on here.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home