Saturday, July 22, 2006

Episode 12 - Greg Graffin Live at the TLA in Philadelphia

Episode 12 is now online. This episode contains the entire Greg Graffin set at the TLA in Philadelphia on July 11, 2006. You'll also hear 'uprorious' and 'thought provoking' commentary between me and my friends BRiton and BRendan. As this is a road show, the sound quality is a little sketchy, but hopefully the content delivers. Naturally, I sound stupid as ever, but I'll pretend my poor communication skills are a result of focussing on driving. (Hint: they're not).

Anyways, the entire show can be found here. I need to find some video editting tools before I can get the video up. Don't expect anything great from the video, as I stupidly recorded it in the lowest resolution that my camera could take.

Also, I play an acoustic version of 'Gifts' that John K. Samson played during an encore during the Weakerthans section of the show.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still alive? There's been no new podcast in aaaaaaages :(

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry, I've been busy working on other projects. There will be a new podcast this weekend.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks; can't wait.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i made a logo fpr the podcast in photoshop its not that good of a logo but im worliing on a better one you can use it if you whant

here the link

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5034/badreligonpodcast1rm5.jpg



Ill email all the files to brpodcast@gmail.com

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photoshop? You could do that in MS Paint...

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sorry, I've been busy working on other projects. There will be a new podcast this weekend. "

Weekend has come and gone. :(

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is the podcast??????

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you stop acting like a bunch of babies, i'm sure this guy is aware if the weekend is over and not. what the hell is wrong with you?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERES THE FIN PODCAST!!!
CRY CRY CRY!
ASSHOLE ADRIAN!!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D.adrian is a dick. Agreed!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i AM a dick, you're just fucking morons, obviously...

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well and dont forget that you are a pretty ugly fucking stupid ass dick too.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Man, you guys need to chill out

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's rather comical, and Adrian did kind of started things to go down this path I must say.

Cheers,

Franky

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? I stand behind every word I say. Here this guy is making you an occasional podcast, and when he takes some time off to do whatever, you start bitching and moaning like a group of kids, I mean: come on.

you're just calling me a dick because you don't like having your idiot behaviour recognized.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT ep 13 is on the rss feed OR at least itenued version And is clalled the unluy episode

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRING BACK MIKE your voice was fine (when you here ep 13 youll understand)

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hes is makeing a game calm Down

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Haha, I hope you listened to more than the first 2 minutes of episode 13.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chill out Adrian

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah quit being a cunt adrian

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home